Numbers Speak For Themselves!
We endeavour to satisfy your guilt-free cravings with the wide range of nourishing pasta nationwide.
We operate from the cleanest city in the heart of India, i.e., Indore, Madhya Pradesh. This factor not only aids us in seamlessly reaching the incredible states of India but also ensures the delivery of hygienic and nutritious pasta.
Why Work With Finosta
Do you love pasta but fear its repercussions on your health? Worry no more! We are a pasta brand that cares for your well-being.
“It's not just the product we are selling, it's a comprehensive and tailored solution to meet your needs”- We intend to be your one-step solution to all your pasta problems.
Benefits of Suji (Semolina) Pasta
Fino Foods Suji pasta is meticulously crafted and pristinely packaged to ensure your adequate intake of nutrients, boost your heart health, and look after your overall well-being. Listed below are some benefits of consuming suji pasta:
Between Suji (semolina) & Maida (all-purpose flour)
Contemplate before making any choices. Decide whether you want to impoverish your health or enrich it with nutritious meals.
Factors to Consider
Impact on body
Impact on health
The Pure Pleasure of Finosta Pasta Redefining Quality Standards
Fino Foods Pvt. Ltd. proudly presents Finosta, a pasta brand synonymous with purity and superior quality. Our journey begins with the careful selection of the finest Durum Wheat Semolina, resulting in pasta that surpasses all expectations.
Our goal is to make sure that you never compromise between the food you want and the food you should eat. Therefore, with Finosta, you can indulge in pasta guilt-free and satiate your cravings. Following are some advantages of Finosta Pasta.
- Rich in essential vitamins, proteins,minerals, and fibers.
- Low in calories, thus aiding with weight loss.
- Keeps the digestive system healthy.
- Regulates cholesterol and blood-sugar levels.
- Boosts immunity as it is rich in antioxidants.
Health benefits of Quinoa
- Rich in proteins, essential amino acids, vitamins E and B, fibers, iron, magnesium, and calcium
- Aids in preventing and curing chronic diseases
- Helps maintain and lose weight due to its high fiber content
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- Reduces the risk of heart disease
- Improves digestion
Health benefits of Beetroot
- Rich in antioxidants
- Low in calories
- Good source of manganese, potassium, vitamin C, and fiber
- Lowers blood pressure and improves heart health
- Reduces chronic inflammation in the body with the help of its anti-inflammatory properties
- Improves gut health by regulating bowel movements.
Health benefits of Multi-millets
- Provides a range of essential nutrients like iron, calcium, vitamins, and dietary fiber, etc
- Regulates blood sugar levels, thus posing a positive impact on cardiovascular health
- Aids in weight loss and maintenance due to its high fiber content and low calories
- Promotes healthy digestion and prevents constipation
Health benefits of a gluten-free diet
A balanced gluten-free diet is necessary to –
- Alleviate problems such as abdominal pain, diarrhea , fatigue, bloating, constipation, etc
- Improve nutrient intake as gluten-free options include a variety of whole grains like rice, quinoa, etc
- Enhance energy levels
Health benefits of Whole Wheat
- Packed with essential vitamins, minerals and loaded with fiber.
- Prevents Obesity
- Protects against type 2 diabetes
- Reduces the risk of heart disease
- Manages blood sugar levels and provides sustained energy
- Aids in regular bowel movements and prevents constipation
- Reduces the risk of chronic diseases
Following are some requisite precautions:
- Ingredients used in pasta attract pests like rats, weevils, and bugs, so ensure that you store it in a hygienic place
- In the event of the detection of pests, discard them right away
- Place it at a sufficient distance from walls and slightly above ground level
- Avoid keeping an unsealed packet exposed for a long period of time. Instead, store it in a dry container
Meet the Heart of Fino Foods
Behind every success story lies our dedicated staff. More than a team, we’re family!